Let me begin...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why am I so itchy?

The title of my blog may be an over share, but somehow, I have been eaten alive by bugs. . .or I have a weird case of hives. I really don't know. All I know is that I want to claw my right leg off. Hmmmm.  I think I need that leg.

I had a couple of rough days this week. Yesterday, I had to cry it out for a bit. Sometimes you just have to do that. Then I reminded myself of all of the hilarious and awesome things my kids do. :-) I just love them. None of the drama or issues actually come from my students. It's all of the other people. Too much drama. 

However, today was a great day. The kids did well, some of the drama ceased. 

Sweet anti-itch cream. Thank you, Melissa. Whew. Please work.

Anywho, tomorrow we're having our super fun picnic. . .and it's early dismissal! I can FINALLY go downtown and purchase my car tag! I am thankful for that! :-)

I have tons of meetings over the next few weeks. . .but I am very thankful that after a bad day, the Lord shows me how good everything is.

Someone told me that my classroom was the "Disneyland of Special Education." I wasn't really sure how to take that. But on the positive side, I do try to keep things as entertaining as possible. Sometimes that involves me pretending to be a manta ray. . .sometimes a beaver. . . sometimes I sing answers. If someone walks in, oh well. At least I can laugh at myself. 

I thank the Lord each time I think of the people who encourage me and spur me on. Praise God for encouragement. :-)

Back to semi-attempting to do homework. That's another story altogether! <><

No comments: