Let me begin...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updates on a crazy woman's life!

It's been so long! 

Here's my list:
1. Just got engaged a little over 2 weeks ago; YEHAW! Really excited about it! I am getting married on Nov. 21, 2009! I AM PAST EXCITED!!!

2. 3.5 weeks until I graduate w/ my Master's! I am going crazy, but I am trusting God to get me through it! The actual date of graduation is May 9th!

3. 4.5 weeks until SMU gets married!

4. 6 weeks left with my students (May 22!)

5. 7 weeks TOTAL of work left to go until SUMMER BREAK! (May 28!! I got the last day off, mwahahahaa!)

6. 7 weeks until Austin gets married!

7. 8 weeks until I go and find my wedding dress!

8. 9 weeks until I go on an Assistive Technology Conference for my job to St. Simons!

9. 10 weeks until I take my girls on a shopping trip for flower girl dresses!

10. 12 weeks until I move into a house!

11. 17 weeks until my first week as a second-year teacher! :)

12. 222 days until I get married!

No comments: