Let me begin...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Phone interview

I have a phone interview this Friday for a job in Seattle. . .YEHAW! It's at the child care place that I really liked when I looked at their website.

I got way too excited to see a small child of Asisan descent in a picture. It was love at first sight!

It'll be interesting to actually be interviewed over the phone. I have always basically been hired by word of mouth. . .and I've only had one in person interview with a principal. I hope that it goes well and that the people are what they seem to be!

I want to work with people who are genuinely concerned with the wello being of the children we work with. I pray that there will be others at my new job who are not there just to receive a paycheck. I pray that we will be motivated with one sound focus. . .to help to intervene in the lives of these precious children.

It's back to the little ones for me. Smaller means easier to help in many cases. This will be great in light of my recent back pain.

I love the kids. That's what it's all about.

:)

I pray that God will help use me at my job and at the new homestead to reach others and make a difference.

No comments: