Let me begin...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome, Fall!

Well, today begins what officially seems to be our lovely fall season.

I am very excited! I love fall and winter--they are such fun seasons. Plus, I must admit that I have great disdain for summer. It has it's purpose and place on the calendar...but it is my least favorite season.

Now come the beautiful colors of leaves, the holidays, SNOW ( I HOPE!!), and plenty of time for sweaters, coats, and boots.

THE BEST!

Plus, last year I missed all of fall and most of winter...especially fall. I couldn't see at all during the fall, so viewing the shades of red, yellow, and orange seems thrilling.

Now if only the Lord would take away the nightmare I call work...but then what would I be learning?

I guess my continual faltering has a great future purpose. The drama may later proceed to having a fruitful harvest of "AHA!" moments.

While I'm living/surviving it, I can't see the immediate benefits of my current predicament. And it does feel like "survival of the fittest" at this point...

...but I know it won't be without good in the end.

I have to rethink this every five minutes. Tick tock.

No comments: