Let me begin...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

< 3

Less than three weeks until the big move. . .

Our house is a disaster area, complete with a multitude of boxes. . .some ours, a few going to Goodwill, and some still not packed because let's face it--you have to wait until the last minute for some things.

That makes me crazy.

Today I'm off to get my hair trimmed and watch on of my bff's get her wedding 'do. Then home to meet up with another friend to plan for the Bachelorette fun that is to come tomorrow. This involves a spend the night party. :)

Fun times! We are winding down, spending time with people, and enjoying ourselves. . .except my boo still has to work. :( I miss him.

Soon we'll be trapped in a car together driving across the country. . .so I guess we will make up for it then! I just ordered a ginormous book of Madlibs--bound to keep us entertained for many hours!

I can't wait to see the USA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see how many days it takes you to cover the more than 3000 miles to your destination! having just done it (twice, actually), i'm actually a bit envious of your upcoming experience. to see america is a blessing many don't get to experience. the thing that stands out the most as we came across the country is this: every mountain, sunset, plain, desert, corn field, and river testifies of a Creator. there is evidence of a global flood everywhere you look out the windshield. use this trip to reinforce to your soul that "the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" love to you! the cousins

Talitha said...

The flowers of the field are crying out of the Lord's promises. . .you can follow us in pictures, heehee.