Let me begin...

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit

So Chinese New Year is coming up...I wish that we could go to Taiwan and visit with our friends who will be doing some major celebrating very soon! I miss Asia more than should be expected...I haven't been there since 2006. However, it made a lasting impact on my heart. Oh, how I love Asia. Oh, how I wish we could go there very soon. Jesus loves Asia, too, amongst other places. :)

But He gives each ones certain burdens, and I know that this is one I shall carry upon my heart forever. May God return my body to Asia one day...who knows when that will be....but I can trust in the Lord that He has a great purpose for my life here. I know that He will lead my heart and change my heart, just as He always does.

As I told my husband, I know that I could be content anywhere where I can make a difference. I know that can be here in WA. So if the Lord wills it, I will go. If He wills it, I will stay. It's as simple as that.

But that doesn't stop me from remembering Chinese New Year....

LOVE.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love your heart for Asia. I was in Peru in 2007 and it is in my heart. :)

Talitha said...

I know....you leave portions of yourself behind when there is a connection like that...