Let me begin...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beginnings are hard....and endings can be sometimes too

What a day.

I can't say much, but it was a rough one.

Unkind words.

Accusations.

Spite.

Harshness.

Brokenness.

Tears.

And working, working, WORKING.

When people spit in your face it isn't fun. We all experience this from time to time....here lately I have experienced a few of these days back to back practically...maybe that's why it feels a bit harder today.

What a good reminder of the experiences of Jesus. I am only slightly like Him now....hoping to become more like Him as the years go on....

Unappreciated He came into the world.

He hurt just like me today, but way more...and for a greater reasoning.

He experienced the looks, words, and actions of a people group that was not kind...

I only experienced one.

He overcame.

I hope He can help me overcome too...losing my hurt feelings, broken heart, and anger.

Oh, Lord, help me to forgive quickly and not dwell on the past. I want to focus on the future. Help me change the future for the better.

Better days. Better attitude about scary days.

And thankfulness for the good, sweet, joyous, berry-lishious days!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your faith is so inspiring.

Shannon said...

hey friend. I read your blog and read this a while ago but I wanted to leave a comment today to say I'm sorry for the hard times your having. I hope things have improved with your job. Praying for you and miss you! love ya

Talitha said...

We will see in September! I think there is always some sort of battle though....