Let me begin...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 weeks!!

WOW--only 2 weeks left of work now. . .so crazy!

I can't believe how fast the time flies by. We've had a few crazy weeks in a row, but they haven't been bad, boring, or slow. So that is a good thing!

I am at our church now trying to get everything straight for my BFF's next shower. Addresses can be hard to come by, as well as WIFI. I am excited about the availability of WIFI in the northwest. Here, I have to drive 15-25 minutes to reach a friendly internet provider (a friend, our church, or ABC). Soon this will no longer be an issue!

Our world is very dependent on technology. . .so I am too! My iphone can do lots, but not everything yet. Plus, my eyeballs get worn out looking at the tiny screen. It's nice to see LARGE font hollering out at me!

Today we will be spending time with the cousins from Seattle, YAY! We are excited to see them again, even though we are in a much hotter climate now. :/ It will still be a fun time!

I'm still on the job search. . .had more offers, but people want you to "come in and tour" and start ASAP. . .and I can't do that. I guess these limitations may be leading toward a nanny position. I know that if the Lord desires that, He will continue to close doors. Otherwise, He will open a window elsewhere.

Right now I am just waiting. And you know what? I'm having more patience with God and His time frame. Ahh, the things you can learn from a stressful job (stressful but requested by the Lord).

Off I go, home to the husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellloooo! hooray for finding your blog and figuring out how to post a comment. we like the things that float around in your head and come out as you type.....very insightful! and we, the "cousins from seattle," are delighted that you think of us as such, instead of just being the weird people belonging to your hubby's side of the family. love ya

Talitha said...

I have lots floating around in there. People tell me I need to write a book. I think I just have to many "soap box" topics.

Love you!