Let me begin...

Monday, May 24, 2010

A JOB!

God is good. . .and ever so faithful!

As I type, I am typing to you as a preschool teacher! :)

I am very excited and SO blessed to be moving in a less-stressful direction. I am so glad that the Lord has opened this door. I definitely need a break after the past two years--they have been so hectic!

In addition to this huge blessing, the Lord has opened up an opportunity to live in an apartment complex that appears to be awesome and have ALMOST everything we want (it's only missing a washer and dryer, but I'm willing to compromise). The best part is that my new job is DIRECTLY BEHIND said apartment complex.

I GET TO WALK TO WORK/RIDE MY BIKE TO WORK!

NO MORE TWENTY MINUTE DRIVES~!

THE LORD IS AWESOME!

We are so excited to start this new chapter. . .and I am so excited to live in a more gluten-free friendly location!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!

No comments: