Let me begin...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Biking & Hiking. . .and everything nice!

Well, I guess Friday must be the new official blog day. . .somehow I manage to eat lunch faster on Friday! :) Lunch break time, then it's back to work for just a few more hours! As soon as I get off and get home from work we are going on a bike ride to Green Lake! :) This will be the first time I've been for a ride here since we moved. I hope I can make it. . .my bike is a beach cruiser with 5 speeds, so hills will be the enemy. We will go on the less hilly path to the lake though. :)

Tomorrow we're going hiking at a new park, yay!

I can't believe I had a birthday yesterday. . .doesn't even feel like it, especially since no one but my husband was really excited about it! Thank you Lord for him! :) I got homemade lemon bars, yum!

Our cousins are moving back out here. . .yay! :) We are so excited to welcome them back to our favorite coast. How exciting! Now we will get to see them regularly!

We are still loving our new church--it's awesome! We are starting to get to know more people and once our schedules are "set in stone" we will finally be able to go to a small group. We are 95% sure that my husband will get a job at the hospital (it has to stay posted until Monday legally, but only for internal candidates). We are very thankful for God blessing him in this way and he is definitely looking forward to a new job. It sounds perfect for him!

Well, I'm off to work! No idea who I will be with this afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would have been excited about your birthday if i'd HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT!!! happy late birthday and hooray for lemon bars! we are excited to be back on the left coast, too. and you guys sound like you're lovin out there. i knew you would! love the cousins

Talitha said...

I know. :) It's just that the hubbles was the only one here to celebrate with me b/c all of the bff's are still on the east coast! We had fun though! Glad you can come back to us. :0