Let me begin...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swollen glands

So. . .I've been sick for 2 weeks now. . .it is killer! :( I wish that I could go to the doctor, but I work too late! I have no idea what to do about that one. Please pray that I get better!

I am hoping to be able to go tomorrow, but I am not sure if it is going to happen. It is hard to enjoy anything here when I feel this way--I feel so bad because we have a guest and all I feel like doing is sleeping!

Still praying on a full-time job for the hubby, and praying that things will continue to go smoothly at my job. I am around kids of all ages all day long. . . one day I will finally get to be a super parent for my own kids! ;) We look forward to that!~

More another day...but now my lunch break is over and I have to get back to work!

1 comment:

Sonny Davis said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sickness and I'll pray that you get well soon. Tell hubby that I'm praying for his job situation too.