Let me begin...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another list

1. One day until our first premarital counseling session with PD. I am so excited to get started! I don't really know what to expect, but we filled out these really long informational sheets about our relationships with God, goals for our marriage, etc. I am just glad we're finally able to get started now that M is on a semi-normal schedule. :)

2. Six days until my first day of work in my second year of teaching! R told me that I was way less stressed this year going into a new school year. She was right! I am feeling much better, especially without graduate school hanging over my head. So far, our school system is NOT going to make us take the suggested furlough days, but I have a feeling that this will wind up happening later in the year. I don't know what needs to happen for the economy to better itself, but it is definitely in a bad place if teachers (i.e. government employees) are being affected.

3. Ten days until my first day with my students. :) I have 4ish (one is in general edu. all day, but I still write his IEP and complete his GAA) new students this year. Four of my old students are returning as 7th graders, and I have four new 6th graders. Nice. Since I have no 8th graders, GAA just lessened by 24 activities!! YEAH! Praise Jesus!

4. Eleven days until our "His and Hers" shower! I am excited. I love seeing my faraway BFF's. . .H's, L, S, . . .AWESOME!

5. Fifteen days until I am 24. That is creepy.

6. 31 days until M turns 26. Even creepier. ;)

7. 116 days until we get married. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments: