Let me begin...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Argh, matey

I don't have much time, but I want to write down my funny moments so as to remember them at a later date. :-)

My pirates were pretty crazy in the play. . .but the teacher didn't kick us out or anything, so I am very happy! :-) One of my students is in "Law and Order: Fairy Tale Unit" in a couple of weeks with a one-liner. We will see what happens.

Event 1: My student is supposed to be exiting the stage and takes a pose while I am frantically waving her off from the other side. Then she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders in confusion.  Hehe.

Event 2: In the midst of helping tiny boy number one pull one of my girls off stage, she got a major wedgie and screamed. . ."MY UNDERWEAR" really loudly. 

Event 3: One of my girls came to life during her death scene to fix her hat.

Event 4: Lots of fist pounding with Starky. 

Event 5: One of my students literally fell asleep standing up during the night performance. Wow. She was even more tired than I was after chasing them! :-P


So there were lots of moments of hilarity during the two productions. I'm just glad we made it out alive. Overall, it was a good experience for the girls. 

Off to write up some GAA activities. We sent out invitations for a surprise b-day party for one of my students next Thursday! YAY! 


PS--The Lord has kept His promises! I can see how His guidance is changing my life so much. Thank you for bringing me here, Lord. Thank You.

1 comment:

Sonny Davis said...

Congratulations on the play. We were there and it was a lot of fun!