Let me begin...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unclogging toilets

Yesterday I discovered a new talent. It's pretty amazing, I know. Lol. 

Let's just say that even with powerful flushing toilets like ours, too much toilet paper is still a bad idea. 

"Ms. _____, I need help!"

Situation got handled. These are the things that keep me laughing day after day.

It may seem a little weird to others, but I hope you all understand.

We went bowling again today and next week is Special Olympics. It is going to be great--I am super excited. My kids are actually very good at bowling, so we will be right down there, cheering people on. 

For anyone who is interested, my girls are in a play next Thursday night at 7pm at the high school. . .Peter Pan and Wendy! I am very excited to see them all decked out as pirates and mermaids, even though next week is going to be very hectic.

Whoo, fall break is Monday~! I am totally going to get plenty done this weekend so I will not have to do anything next week. We've got drama rehearsals on Tues. and Wed., and then the play on Thursday.

The Lord is really being faithful and allowing me to make so many new friends. The relationships I have with people are truly growing and I see that my new friends and co-workers are people that I really enjoy hanging out with. I love hanging out with others who are passionate about kids and teaching, so it's fun to be able to relate with people who are so different from me (aside from those two things!). 

I am SO thankful for this answered prayer. I know that God wants me at VMS, and I am thankful that He is letting me in on some of the reasons so far. I pray that people will continue to open up their hearts to me and I pray that the Lord will speak to them through me. Let the words that come out of this mouth be seasoned with salt and full of love and grace.

Off to lie down. . .it's a bit of rest before sleep time!

1 comment:

Sonny Davis said...

With a title like that, I had to check it out. I enjoy reading about your daily adventures in school.

We are looking forward to seeing the play.