Let me begin...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Prayer, Dependence, and Praise

Oh Lord, I pray that I will praise you in this storm. I thank you for giving me the courage and strength to take a stand in the midst of the issue. May I continue to act in a manner that is fully pleasing to You. May my patience continue strong, and may I never give an inch to the enemy. 

Please guide Your child and help me to take the path that is right and based upon biblical truths. May I not compromise You, my belief in You, my belief in truth, and my belief in love for all people.

I thank you and I praise You for making me see this trial in perspective. May I maintain composure and not become obsessive over the issue in general, but may my heart depend on You and Your perfect peace and power. 

Thank you for giving my heart peace. Perfect peace. 

Please help me to persevere against the enemy and against the flesh within. I do not want to give up. Without Your guidance and help, I will cave in. I pray that You will give me the strength I need to do what I must do based on what You and You alone lead me to do.

I thank You for this day, for Your Word, and for letting it be well with my soul. :-)

No comments: