Let me begin...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Projectile Vomit?

My poor kids have been falling off like squished mosquitos this week. . .yikes. 

We've had two massive vomit-covered days this week, and I am praying against this evil stomach virus. I am so thankful to have stayed well this far. I am praying that the Lord keeps me well. The kids don't deal well with the change of having a stranger in the room. :-/ 

Either way, we'll make it.

Today we went bowling. I have never seen kids get so excited about bowling. This is another reason why I am so thankful for my students. They do not take things for granted. It was like we were on a trip to Disneyland to eat breakfast with the whole crew of Disney characters! They had such a great time. Quotes of the day, "You are swingin' that ball!" "You go girl, be the Queen!" and "I'm smokin'!" 

:-)

The week has flown by! We have a workshop Friday, and I hate to miss the kids, but I am trying to remind myself that I will get an extra hour and a half of sleep!

I am trying to plan an AWESOME field trip. . .I will tell you if it is approved! <><

2 comments:

Sonny Davis said...

I couldn't resist reading a post with that title.

Mrs. Erven said...

Oh no...I totally understand the sickness at school stuff. Yuck!

I had one out for two days this week with pharyngitis and tonsillitis. These poor kids!

P.S. I totally agree with Zebedee's comment. :P